The ASA Staffing Law Conference is the only event dedicated exclusively to the legal and regulatory issues facing staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions companies. This year’s event takes place May 5–6 at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, DC.
New and veteran staffing professionals alike will benefit from two packed days of learning and networking and the industry’s most reliable legal content for your firm, including
- “Remote Work and Return to Office: Legal Challenges and Opportunities”
- “Beware the Pitfalls of Well-Intentioned DEI Programs”
- “Trends in Immigration Enforcement: Hiring Preferences, Virtual I-9s, and More”
- “Your Next Headache Is _____”
- “Negotiate MSP Agreements Like a Pro”
- “Managing Fallout From the Great Resignation”
- “2022 Elections: State of Affairs and Predictions for the Business Community”
- “You Be the Judge: Top Staffing Cases of 2021”
See the session descriptions and register at staffinglawconference.net.