As your staffing firm faces evolving challenges and tries to answer unexpected questions, are you dealing with questions that are specific to your sector of the staffing industry? Get insight from industry peers during a sector-specific peer networking call where you can discuss top-of-mind challenges and devise solutions. Calls are facilitated by volunteers from ASA section communities (participants will not receive official legal updates or guidance regarding Covid-19).
Get the full schedule and register at americanstaffing.net:
- Industrial section: Tuesday, Nov. 8, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Professional–managerial section: Wednesday, Nov. 9, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Health care section: Thursday, Nov. 10, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Hospitality staffing: Monday, Nov. 14, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Office–administrative section: Tuesday, Dec. 13, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Search and placement section: Wednesday, Dec. 14, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Engineering, IT, and scientific section: Thursday, Dec. 15, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
Networking calls are open to members of ASA sections, which are sector-specific communities that provide resources, webinars, town hall forums, and sector-specific news for member companies and their employees. To join a section, update your profile on ASA Central.
Return to Headlines