National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 10–16, honors the contributions of America’s temporary and contract employees. To help firms with their celebrations, ASA offers free celebratory materials on its Web site.
Access these tools at americanstaffing.net/nsew:
- Customizable recognition certificates to distribute to your temporary and contract employees
- Thank-you notes for employees and clients that can be added to employee paychecks, invoices, or email messages
- National Staffing Employee Week graphics that can be posted on your Web site, added to company materials, or used to decorate your office
- A free sample news release, state proclamation document, and journalist invitation
- Links to staffing industry fact sheets and media relations tips
Please share your National Staffing Employee Week plans and photos with industry peers on the ASA Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
Be sure to watch for the 2013 National Staffing Employee of the Year announcement. The honoree will be revealed on Monday, the first day of National Staffing Employee Week.