The American Staffing Association is on the front lines—educating lawmakers in Washington and at your statehouse. Review upcoming challenges for the staffing industry during the free ASAPro webinar “Staffing Industry Legislative and Regulatory Issues,” Wednesday, March 13, 2?3 p.m. Eastern time.
During this webinar, you will learn about
- Potential lawsuits resulting from guidance by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on the use of criminal background checks
- Health care reform and its new mandates, which are set to take effect in 2014
- Renewed efforts by organized labor
- Aggressive enforcement by federal agencies
- Recent updates to state staffing legislation