The new year is just around the corner—start it off with a competitive edge by making sure your firm has access to critical ASA member. Just look at what ASA did for members in 2013:
1. Advocated on behalf of the industry before federal government officials, resulting in regulations that allow for the unique challenges faced by staffing firms
2. Gathered nearly 1,700 attendees for Staffing World® 2013, the ASA annual convention and expo, in Orlando, FL
3. Welcomed a sell-out crowd to the 2013 ASA Staffing Law Conference in Washington, DC
4. Published the Affordable Care Act resources page at americanstaffing.net/ACA to provide news, resources, issue papers, and other tools relating to the ACA
5. Established a new credential, the ASA Certified Search ConsultantSM program for recruiters and direct hire firms
6. Published new best practices documents for reducing workers’ compensation costs, helping clients understand payment terms, working with VMS and MSP arrangements, and more
7. Presented more than 40 ASAPro webinars, which now are offered free to ASA member companies
8. Launched ASA Central, the dynamic, content-rich online community just for staffing professionals
9. Built the ASA Marketplace, a robust online suppliers guide for the staffing industry
10. Invited your firm to enjoy these features and benefits with a special bonus—Join now for 2014 and receive the remainder of 2013 for free
Staffing and recruiting professionals know it’s more important than ever to belong to the association that is the voice of the staffing industry, and is dedicated to the success of each and every staffing firm. Call the ASA membership team at 703-253-2020 or join online at americanstaffing.net/join.
Exclusive Guide From Gibraltar—Factoring for Staffing Companies
Whether your firm needs working capital to hire new talent, maximize a marketing opportunity, or extend client payment terms, factoring allows staffing companies to convert unpaid invoices into cash today. Download now to get answers to the top 10 questions related to accessing working capital via invoice financing.