The Certified Staffing Professional®, Technical Services CertifiedSM, and Certified Search ConsultantSM credentials can enhance your competency in and knowledge of labor and employment law. The facts obtained through these certification programs can help protect staffing professionals and their clients from making potentially costly mistakes.
Listen to a recording of the ASAPro webinar “Gain a Competitive Advantage With ASA Certification” on ASA Central—it’s free for ASA members. This webinar dives into new opportunities for certified individuals—including the new CSCSM credential—offers insight into how ASA certification benefits you and your staffing firm, explains the study preparation tools that may best suit your learning style, and much more.
Get certified in five easy steps:
- Purchase the study materials.
- Review the study resources provided with your choice of CSP®, TSCSM, or CSC exam package.
- Take the practice exam to identify your areas of weakness.
- Review pertinent portions of the study materials.
- Retake the practice exam to see if your score improved.