Online Community

ASA Central

A dynamic online community for ASA members to exchange ideas and best practices, and connect with industry peers in their sector. Visit the site ›
Find Goods & Services

ASA Marketplace

This powerful online resource enables staffing companies to find and access industry supplier information, products and services. Visit the site ›
Daily Publication

Staffing Today Newsletter

Your #1 daily source for news about the workforce industry. With versions available to members and nonmembers. Visit the site ›
Health Care Reform

Affordable Care Act Resources for Staffing

Up-to-date news, resources, interactive tools, and more—all focused on helping ASA members comply with the ACA. Visit the site ›
Advertisers & Exhibitors

Staffing Industry Suppliers

ASA has numerous and diverse marketing opportunities available to help you reach the rapidly growing staffing industry. Visit the site ›
Exclusive Products

ASA Store

From certification packages and study guides to marketing tools and data reports, ASA resources add value to your business. Visit the site ›

Consumer Prices Up Slightly in January

Wall Street Journal (02/20/14) Eric Morath; Jonathan House

Consumer prices advanced an anemic 0.1% in January from December, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Household energy costs drove the gain. Core prices, which exclude food and energy costs, also rose 0.1%. Economists polled by Dow Jones had expected overall prices to rise 0.1% and core prices to rise 0.2%.