Online Community

ASA Central

A dynamic online community for ASA members to exchange ideas and best practices, and connect with industry peers in their sector. Visit the site ›
Find Goods & Services

ASA Marketplace

This powerful online resource enables staffing companies to find and access industry supplier information, products and services. Visit the site ›
Daily Publication

Staffing Today Newsletter

Your #1 daily source for news about the workforce industry. With versions available to members and nonmembers. Visit the site ›
Health Care Reform

Affordable Care Act Resources for Staffing

Up-to-date news, resources, interactive tools, and more—all focused on helping ASA members comply with the ACA. Visit the site ›
Advertisers & Exhibitors

Staffing Industry Suppliers

ASA has numerous and diverse marketing opportunities available to help you reach the rapidly growing staffing industry. Visit the site ›
Exclusive Products

ASA Store

From certification packages and study guides to marketing tools and data reports, ASA resources add value to your business. Visit the site ›

Randstad Results for Q4 2013

Randstad News Release (02/20/14)

Randstad reported revenues of €4,278 million for the fourth quarter of 2013, up 1.0% from €4,235 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, and €16,57 million for all of fiscal 2013, down 3.0% from €17,09 million. The company reported net income of €54.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2013, up 156.0% from a net loss of €97.4 million in the year-ago period, and €230.7 million for the full year, up 529.0% from €37 million in 2012.

North American revenues totaled €916.5 million for the fourth quarter, down 2.0% from €992.2 million, and €3,687 million for 2013, down 3.0% from €3,947 million in 2012. The company’s staffing revenues totaled €2,578 million in the fourth quarter, down 2.0% from €2,608 million, and €10,038 million for 2013, down 5.0% from €10,566 million in 2012.