Veredus Corp. News Release (12/04/14)
Hays PLC, a global specialist recruitment company, has acquired 80% of Tampa, FL-based information technology staffing firm Veredus Corp., on a cash-free and debt-free basis. The remaining 20% of equity in Veredus will be retained by the selling shareholders, all of whom will continue in their senior leadership roles within the Hays USA business. Hays has the option to acquire the remaining 20% from the selling shareholders.
Say Goodbye to Mundane Tasks and Hello to Efficiency
Are you accustomed to using a plethora of resources to recruit the right candidates? Our research shows that the average firm spends around five hours logging in and out of systems to source candidates to fill one job. We’re excited to announce the next level in candidate sourcing: CareerBuilder Talent Discovery, a platform that has everything in one place. Stop by CareerBuilder’s booth next week at Staffing World to learn more—Booth 813 in the expo hall.