Online Community

ASA Central

A dynamic online community for ASA members to exchange ideas and best practices, and connect with industry peers in their sector. Visit the site ›
Find Goods & Services

ASA Marketplace

This powerful online resource enables staffing companies to find and access industry supplier information, products and services. Visit the site ›
Daily Publication

Staffing Today Newsletter

Your #1 daily source for news about the workforce industry. With versions available to members and nonmembers. Visit the site ›
Health Care Reform

Affordable Care Act Resources for Staffing

Up-to-date news, resources, interactive tools, and more—all focused on helping ASA members comply with the ACA. Visit the site ›
Advertisers & Exhibitors

Staffing Industry Suppliers

ASA has numerous and diverse marketing opportunities available to help you reach the rapidly growing staffing industry. Visit the site ›
Exclusive Products

ASA Store

From certification packages and study guides to marketing tools and data reports, ASA resources add value to your business. Visit the site ›

Ciber Reports First-Quarter 2015 Results

Ciber Investor Relations News Release (04/28/2015)

Ciber Inc. reported revenues of $202 million for the first quarter of 2015, down 7% (up 1% in constant currency) from $218 million in the first quarter of 2014. Net income totaled $4.2 million, up 8% from $3.9 million in the year-ago quarter. North American revenues totaled $105.6 million, up 2% from $103.5 million in the 2014 first quarter.