The Certified Staffing Professional®, Technical Services CertifiedSM, and Certified Search ConsultantSM credentials can enhance your competency in and knowledge of labor and employment law. The facts you’ll learn as you work through these certification programs can help protect you and your clients from making potentially costly mistakes.
To learn more, listen to a recording of the recent ASAPro webinar Gain a Competitive Advantage With ASA Certification on ASA Central—it’s free for ASA members. This webinar discussed new opportunities for certified individuals in 2013 (including the new CSCSM credential), offered insight into how ASA certification benefits you and your firm, described which study preparation tools may best suit specific learning styles, and much more.
Get certified in five easy steps:
- Purchase the study materials.
- Review the study resources provided with your choice of the CSP®, TSCSM, or CSC exam package.
- Take the practice exam to identify any potential areas of weakness.
- Review pertinent portions of the study materials.
- Retake the practice exam to see if your score improved.