Economy Suffers Titanic Plunge in Second Quarter, GDP Shows
Jobless Claims Rise Again as Economic Activity Slows Down
Fed’s Powell Sees U.S. Economy Flattening as Coronavirus Cases Rise
Learn From Your Peers—Participate in Virtual Section Networking Calls Next Month
As your staffing firm faces new challenges and tries to answer unexpected questions, are you dealing with questions that are specific to your sector of the staffing industry? Get insight from industry peers during a sector-specific peer networking call where you can discuss top-of-mind challenges and devise solutions. Calls are facilitated by volunteers from ASA section communities (participants will not receive official legal updates or guidance regarding Covid-19).
Get the full schedule and register at americanstaffing.net:
- Industrial section: Tuesday, Aug. 4, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Professional–managerial section: Wednesday, Aug. 5, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Health care section: Thursday, Aug. 6, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Office–administrative section: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Search and placement section: Wednesday, Aug. 19, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Engineering, IT, and Scientific section: Thursday, Aug. 20, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
Networking calls are open to members of ASA sections, which are sector-specific communities that provide resources, webinars, town hall forums, and sector-specific news for member companies and their employees. To join a section, update your profile on ASA Central.
Get Your Staffing Benchmarks and Projections
The association’s quarterly Staffing Employment and Sales Survey for the second quarter of 2020 is now open. Staffing companies that complete the brief survey by Aug. 14 receive an exclusive report on the results, which includes gross margin and sector-level data.
Register to take the survey, or view the questionnaire, at americanstaffing.net/quarterly-survey. If you have questions or did not receive a survey link, email email@example.com. There are no fees to participate.
The Latest From Your Colleagues on ASA Central
ASA Central—the dynamic online community just for staffing professionals—is home to more than 20,000 staffing professional profiles and countless ongoing industry conversations.
- Placing contact tracers or other pandemic-related employees
- Professional liability policies for small health care staffing agencies
- Splitting fees between recruiters and salespeople
Get involved with the community—update your profile today so you can network with colleagues, join a section community, recommend and comment on your colleagues’ posts, and share your own blog or discussion post. Log in to ASA Central now.