Leased Robots Roll in to Help Logistics Firms Handle Holiday Crush
Producer Prices Top Estimates, Supporting Fed Hikes Into 2023
No Labor Cavalry Coming to Fed’s Rescue, as Data Moves the Other Way
Don’t Miss These Free Networking Events This Month
ASA events deliver the industry’s best learning and networking experiences. The next couple of weeks will be full of free opportunities for staffing firms within various sectors and locales:
- Office–Administrative Section networking call: Tuesday, Dec. 13, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- ASA State Networks: Lunch With a Lawyer networking call: Wednesday, Dec. 14, 12 noon–1 p.m. Eastern time
- Search and Placement Section networking call: Wednesday, Dec. 14, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- Engineering, IT, and Scientific Section networking call: Thursday, Dec. 15, 1–2 p.m. Eastern time
- ASA Texas Network: Happy Hour in Dallas: Thursday, Dec. 15, 5–7 p.m. Central time
- ASA Texas Network: Holiday Happy Hour in Houston: Thursday, Dec. 22, 5–7 p.m. Central time
Check out the details of these and more upcoming events at americanstaffing.net/events.
Invest in Yourself and Your Company, Save 20%
Put your staffing company on the path toward greater success in 2023—take advantage of the ASA certification sale, which continues through the month of December.
During the ASA certification sale, you’ll get a 20% discount on certification products (excluding renewals)—including certification packages, a la carte study materials, exams, lapel pins, certificate frames, and travel mugs and tumblers.
Welcome New ASA Members
The ASA board of directors and staff welcome the following new members, which joined during the week ending Dec. 4.
IQ Hired Americas LLC
ASA Offers New CCPA Compliance Resources for Members
In an effort to assist members with workers in California, ASA now offers several new California Consumer Privacy Act compliance resources—including a sample template notice for employees, drafted for ASA by attorney Mitzi Hill of law firm Taylor English Duma LLP; and a document detailing content requirements for a CCPA notice to employees, which provides a list of the potential uses (business purposes) of employee data. The latter was drafted for ASA by attorneys Benjamin Ebbink, Usama Kahf, and John Polson of law firm Fisher Phillips.